Tuesday, December 25, 2012

The End of Merlin

I love Merlin. It was my favorite show. I normally watch a show for a season or two and then I get bored of it. Merlin I watched all 5 seasons. I couldn't wait for Merlin to come to the US so I streamed the show. I hope my computer doesn't get a virus out of it but it was so worth it!

I understand why the ending was the ending (SPOILER ALERT) of Arthur dying. I get wanting to remain true to the mythology. But what happened to Albien? Where is this great kingdom that Arthur and Merlin was supposed to built TOGETHER where the world of magic and everyday people come together in peace? Where is that kingdom?!?! There should of been an entire season or at least half a season exploring Albien. Unfortunately us fans aren't going to ever get what we asked for, for what we longed for!

I watched 5 years to see Albien, I watched 5 years to see Merlin's reveal and how Arthur would deal with it in the long run...and it was all ripped away. As a fan I am disappointed in that. I am not surprised Arthur died, but I am disappointed that us fans were left hanging.

I want Merlin to be brought back as a mini series or a movie in order to tie up these loose ends. Please?

SIGN THE PETITION:
http://www.causes.com/causes/804012-save-the-tv-show-merlin

No comments:

Post a Comment