Friday, July 6, 2012

Dear R,

What happened to you? You used to be so independent and not take crap from anyone. You used to be better than that. What happened to you? A 'superiority complex' wasn't an excuse for him to push me. There is no excuse for it but you were making excuses for Z.

It is breaking my heart to see you like that; defending a douche bag for all its worth. I wish I had the guts to do what my brother did when he was pushed by Z. I wish I decided to knee him in the balls and see him scrawled out on the floor writhing in pain. How can you side with that douche bag? You deserve so much better than him.

This is breaking my heart to see you like this and the thought of it is keeping me awake. I had to get it out and say it, write it, as the tears are welling up in my eyes. What is going to happen when you are the only one there to take his aggression out on? I fear for you, R. I don't know how to say this to you. After last night I feel like I don't know you anymore.

Sincerely, your very concerned friend

No comments:

Post a Comment