Friday, July 6, 2012

What do I do? What do I say?

I don't know what to do. My close friend is distancing herself because if an asshole. I can't lose another friend to a guy. I can't. 

She is making up so many excuses for him and defending him. When he pushed me she said "guys and the superior complex". There is NO excuse to a guy to push a girl! I have been around many different kind of guys who were drunk and not once was I pushed! Chicks before dicks and he is certainly a dick!

She used to be independent and not take crap from anyone and she would let people know when they are being stupid. Now she is being stupid and I don't know what to do. How do I talk to her? When do I talk to her? Do I talk to her or just let her realize it for herself? I don't know what to do! I don't know what to say...

No comments:

Post a Comment