Thursday, July 12, 2012

I am the PHOTOSHOP MASTER...not really

So...I get to my desktop publications class on Monday and I open up Photoshop for the first time...ever! I think I have come a long way from freaking out day one (couldn't understand my professor's accent and had no clue what was going on). Below I have put up something I am quite proud of. I should totally work in the fashion industry...jokes! Been there, done that (not Photoshop stuff). I intended it not to look 100% real. The assignment was to make an invitation and I had to pick from three things.

The professor typed up the information and we had to use that information. Playing with stereotypes, I am now convinced that my professor is Russian...vodka bar? I have never heard of an open vodka bar...




No comments:

Post a Comment