Monday, August 6, 2012

Do you feel it?

Maybe this is a moment of insanity. Maybe I am just paranoid. My intuition isn't always wrong. There is a 50/50 that my intuition is correct. I feel something coming. Something so catastrophic there will be no more wars, no hunger for wars, just a simple coexistence between all peoples and all religions. That moment of something catastrophic is coming soon. I can tell but what is going on in this world. Chaos is soon going to ensue. Chaos and catastrophe is coming.

I don't believe in 12/21/12. I don't believe in zombie apocalypses. I do believe that many people will die. Violence only breeds more violence. Violence breeds a thirst for vengeance and hatred. Vengeance and hatred leads to war. War doesn't solve anything but begin the cycle back at violence. Diplomacy doesn't solve anything, if one side is building up an arsenal of weaponry even if the world is telling them to stop. If that side really wanted peace and not to breed violence and, something worse than violence, fear, they would put down their arms and not start the violence! With the buildup of weaponry on this planet, there will be nowhere to run or hide from the catastrophe. All we can do is hope for survival. There is no way of stopping this cycle. No group of people can stop it anymore. It's too late.

Maybe I am just paranoid....

No comments:

Post a Comment