Wednesday, August 22, 2012

I am a failure

Every time I talk to my mother or am around her it's another accusation or criticism. Why don't I get a job? Why don't I start dating? Why don't I try to finish school in 2 years without taking summer courses? Why don't I hang out? Why don't I try to hang out? Why am I being such a mooch? Why don't I move out?

My mother might as well say I am a failure.

I have tried hanging out with people, but they have jobs or don't have a car and I have not had a car to use for 2 weeks. I have tried figuring out how not to take summer courses but I have to. I have tried to find a job but I am focusing on finishing school right now because I MUST be finished in 2 years. My school schedule also doesn't allow me to find a job. I also am trying to find an internship for the winter but she wants me to earn money. I am not looking to date because, once again, I am focusing on getting good grades so I can make it into grad school with a scholarship so YOU can pay for it and I can pay it off in the future. I am also just simply not looking to date right now. I can't move out because, where I am expected to move to, I can't buy school supplies...seeing that I am a studio art major I need to have constant access to an art store and that area doesn't have any in walking distance. I can't take art classes without art supplies, and if I can't take art classes I will never graduate. I try not to use your money but sometimes I have to. I am not trying to mooch off you. But I am a failure and I am lazy and I am a mooch. I can't take this anymore. If I move out I will not talk to that woman. I can't have someone in my life that is indirectly, constantly calling me a failure.

No comments:

Post a Comment