Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Update on situation with Z

Randomly Z starts talking to me on Facebook. I have to be careful with this manipulative SOB. I am not easily manipulated so it shouldn't be too difficult for me to see past his friendliness. I totally sounded like a bitch right there but this guy is extremely manipulative and is playing with the minds and emotions of two of my friends. There was an awkward moment last Saturday when these friends were over (not Z) and my sister, being my sister, tried her best to make the situation awkward. One friend ended up blushing and the other wasn't amused.

My sister said to one of them (the blushing one): I saw you with Z walking together and I saw what you were doing...
My friend responds: No you didn't (and then starts to blush)
My other friend looked down and pretended to ignore the conversation and didn't say a word.

Soap opera much? lol

Oh my dear sister...thank you for being you in this situation. Otherwise you tend to piss me off...mwa!

No comments:

Post a Comment