Wednesday, August 8, 2012

"Uh oh"'s and Hair Metal

Z is definitely dating R. I have a feeling she is trying to change him. I have found if u try to completely change your significant other the relationship won't work. As my people would say to a situation like this: oy vey...

I saw Rock of Ages last night. It is loud, fun, and I liked it. If you are bothered by half naked women dancing sexily, loudness, or cursing and all that fun stuff...I don't recommend you see it. I also don't mind hair metal. The narrator is the best character on the show. He was hilarious! He did improv a few times. I was able to tell because the cast was trying not to laugh and the band was laughing. Yes...there is an actual rock band on stage, giving the impression of a hair metal concert. I really enjoyed it.

I went to see rock of ages with my grandparents. My grandfather took his hearing aids out during the first number. He claimed the show was loud enough without them...

No comments:

Post a Comment